Dana Rader Golf School
Providing the Fundamentals for a Lifetime of Better Golf
Dana Rader Golf School specializes in top quality golf programs for players of all skill levels. The School’s core curriculum is built on establishing a fundamental foundation for lasting results and a repeatable golf swing. In addition, students of all levels can benefit from proactive communication, effective education and training aids and a personalized game plan to address specific goals.
Experience award-winning instructors, customized programs and an all-inclusive training facility at Dana Rader Golf School. Led by Founder Dana Rader, a team of certified LPGA and PGA instructors takes a student-centered approach to improving games of all levels.
- Personalized instruction establishes strong fundamentals
- Extensive programs for men, women, juniors and corporate groups
- All-inclusive facility offers practice areas, all- weather hitting bays, video analysis, club fitting, driving range, training aids and more
- Dana Rader Golf School Named A Charter Golf Channel Academy (PDF 138.4kB)
- The Golf Club At Ballantyne To Host Ballantyne Junior Open In February (PDF 55.3kB)
- Keep it Fresh (PDF 1.2MB)