Instructional Golf Clinics
Our PGA and LGPA certified professionals will guide your group through a variety of golf swing stations. Using a one or two hour time frame (or more), your group will receive short game and/or full swing instruction. This instructional golf clinic is designed to optimize a player’s performance and scoring ability. It is great for a variety of skill level golfers.
- Short Game Skills Challenge or Contest
- Entertaining team competitions
- Full Swing Video Swing Analysis
- Follow-up swing video e-mailed to your customer with your company logo or video
- Onsite catering of food and beverage
- 9- or 18- holes of golf, based on course availability
- Meeting space
We will personally work with you to create a corporate golf clinic to suit your needs. Corporate golf clinics can be customized for any length of time with up to our maximum number of instructors on staff to give your corporate clients as much personal attention as you feel appropriate. Corporate golf clinics may focus on any area of the game you choose. Dana Rader Golf School is here to work with you to make sure your event is a success.
For more information, call Ms. Dale Jennings at 704.542.7635.