Two-Day Golf School
Two Days of Improvement and Enjoyment
The Two-Day School is a perfect compromise between a three-day school and individual private instruction. It is a personalized, comprehensive program, complete with full swing instruction, short game skills, and the computerized video analysis system. With instant video feedback, you will have a clear understanding of what you need to do for immediate improvement.
- Eight hours of comprehensive full swing and short game instruction
- Student teacher ratio 4:1
- Computerized Video Analysis and Internet swing review
- Putting, Chipping, Pitching, Sand
- Club Check*
- Personal improvement drills and practice plan
- Development of a consistent pre-shot routine
- Instruction manual
- Optional: 25% discount on round of golf after class on Day 1 at The Golf Club at Ballantyne (based on availability)**
- Please see our “Two-Day School Package” for overnight accommodations at The Ballantyne Hotel or Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne, based on hotel availability. Golf School staff will make the request for you.
- Additional (non package) accommodations are available at area hotels. Ask for the non-package “Dana Rader Rate” at Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne or Courtyard Charlotte Ballantyne (Marriott)—both located minutes away in Ballantyne Corporate Park.
* Club Check — staff instructors will give you an overview of your clubs and may suggest repairs or regripping, during school hours. If you would like to schedule a Club Fitting, please call the golf school to book 1 hour ($100) for driver or putter, or irons, or woods, or at Full Bag Fitting ($175) for 2 hours with a 30 min break in between. Club Fitting fee is not applied to school tuition or toward the purchase of golf clubs. Clubs and bags are ordered then assembled here to your specs. Shipping additional within US, Canada and Puerto Rico. Turnaround time 7-14 days.
**Golf after class on Day 1 is complimentary for Stay & Play Package guests, and offered at a 25% discount on Day 1 for non-package students. Tee times will be booked for you by the golf school. Please discuss when you call us to enroll in the Two Day golf school.
Wed/Thurs, Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun, where noted on the schedule. Time: 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
*If a school isn’t scheduled on the dates you would like to come, and you have a group of at least three people (or more) please call to discuss scheduling a custom school, or group private lessons. In season, mid week is often best!