Three-Day Golf School
Our Core Program – Three Days of Total Golf Immersion!
Taught by our award-winning staff of certified LPGA and PGA instructors is led by Dana Rader, a Golf Channel Academy Charter Lead Coach, Golf Digest Top 50 Teacher in America and Golf Magazine Top 100 Teacher. Dana is currently ranked #1 in North Carolina by Golf Digest.
If you are a new golfer*, we will give you the skills and knowledge to learn the fundamentals, implement a practice plan and develop a repeatable swing. Students are grouped according to ability. If you sense that 15 hours of instruction is too ambitious, please call to discuss. We also offer a Two Day School program, or New Golfer Programs!
Advanced beginners and beyond will learn what it takes to break 100, 90, or 80. For over 20 years, players of all skill levels have enjoyed the consistent instruction of our team of experts. If you have not had results from instruction before, you will now!
Student teacher ratio is 4:1. Each of our students is mentored one-on-one with computerized video technology. In addition, you receive unlimited access to the Dana Rader on-line academy which allows you to review your swing instruction and drills for up to 6 months after you leave the school.
Each day, in addition to the full swing, you will learn short game skills and putting to lower your scores, as well as learn how to practice for lasting improvement. You will have the opportunity to learn shot-making and how to ID and handle trouble shots on the golf course with your instructor on days two and three.
Experience our personal approach and the fun of learning.
- Reach your personal goals with a customized approach to your game
- 15 hours of hands-on full swing and short game golf instruction
- Includes 3-5 hours of on course instruction (on a space available basis)
- Video swing analysis and email follow up
- The importance of the mental aspects of golf, organizing your thoughts
- Course management
- Short game and club selection around the greens
- Personalized practice plan including practice strategies
- Trouble shots/ uneven lies
- Development of a consistent pre-shot routine
- Club check *
- Complimentary golf after class on Days 1 and 2 (on a space available basis) at The Golf Club at Ballantyne, an 18-hole championship golf course rated “Best Place to Play” by readers of Golf Digest with a 4.5 star-rating. Your instructor will arrange golf.**
- Copy of Dana’s book, “Rock Solid Golf”
- Includes 2 lunches at the golf school
- For information on “Stay & Play” packages with overnight accommodations at Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne or The Ballantyne Hotel, based on availability, click here. Golf school staff will make the request for you.
- Additional (non package) accommodations are available at area hotels. Ask for the non-package “Dana Rader Rate” at Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne or Courtyard Charlotte Ballantyne (Marriott)—both located minutes away in Ballantyne Corporate Park.
- Adult (21+) Co-ed Except Where Noted (Women’s Only)
* Club Check — staff instructors will give you a complimentary overview of your clubs and may suggest repairs or regripping, to be completed during the school. If you would like to schedule a Club Fitting, please call the golf school to book 1 hour ($100) for driver or putter, or irons, or woods, or 2 hours with a 30 min break ($175) for a Full Bag. Club Fitting fee is not applied to school tuition or toward the purchase of golf clubs. Clubs and bags are ordered, shipped to the golf school then assembled here to your specs. Shipping additional within US, Canada and Puerto Rico. Turnaround time 7-14 days.
** If you would prefer a guaranteed tee time, please call the Golf Club at Ballantyne Pro Shop directly, and in advance 704-248-4368 to arrange tee time(s) and payment.
All classes meet on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, OR Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday where noted on calendar below.
*If a school isn’t scheduled on the dates you would like to come, and you have a group of at least three people (or more) please call to discuss scheduling a Custom Three Day School, or group private lessons. In season, mid week is often best!