Women’s-Only Three-Day Golf School
A Unique Program for Women Golfers Seeking Significant Improvement in Their Game
Designed specifically for women, our Women’s-Only Three-Day golf school features three days of comprehensive golf instruction with our top team of LPGA and PGA instructors. Open to all skill levels, this comprehensive three-day golf school covers all facets of the game, from full-swing to short-game.
If you are a new golfer*, we will give you the skills and knowledge to learn the fundamentals, implement a practice plan and develop a repeatable swing. Students are grouped according to ability. If you sense that 15 hours of instruction is too ambitious, please call to discuss. We also offer a Two Day School program, or New Golfer Programs!
Advanced beginners and beyond will learn what it takes to break 100, 90 or 80!
On-course instruction, video analysis, skills to improve in the scoring zone around the greens, and playing strategy make this program a “must-attend” for any woman seeking to learn to master the fundamentals of the game and overcome the roadblocks to consistency, all in a non-intimidating environment. Optional golf at the Golf Club at Ballantyne after class on Day 1 and 2 is available at no charge, on a space available basis. Your instructor will organize golf for you. If you prefer to make a guaranteed tee time, you may call the Pro Shop at the Golf Club at Ballantyne 704-248-4368, to arrange tee times and payment.
- Breaking 100, 90, 80
- Introduction by Dana Rader
- Instruction by Dana Rader staff
- Full swing instruction with computerized video analysis
- Short game and club selection around the greens
- Trouble shots / uneven lies
- Development of a consistent pre-shot routine
- Club Check*
- Copy of Dana’s book, “Rock Solid Golf”
- Includes (2) lunches at the golf school
- Complimentary golf after class on Days 1 and 2 (on a space available basis) at The Golf Club at Ballantyne, an 18-hole championship golf course rated “Best Place to Play” by readers of Golf Digest with a 4.5 star-rating. Your instructor will arrange golf.**
- Please see our “Packages” tab for information on “Stay & Play” packages with overnight accommodations Stay and Play Packages
- Additional (non package) accommodations are available at area hotels. Ask for the non-package “Dana Rader Rate” at Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne or Courtyard Charlotte Ballantyne (Marriott)—both located minutes away in Ballantyne Corporate Park.
* Club Check — staff instructors will give you an overview of your clubs and may suggest repairs or regripping, during school hours. If you would like to schedule a Club Fitting, please call the golf school in advance of your arrival if possible to book 1 hour ($100) for Driver or Putter, or irons, or woods, or 2 hours with a 30 min break ($175) for a Full Bag. Club Fitting fee is not applied to school tuition or toward the purchase of golf clubs. Clubs and bags are ordered then assembled here to your specs. Shipping additional within US, Canada and Puerto Rico, usually within 2 weeks.
** If you would prefer a guaranteed tee time, please call the Golf Club at Ballantyne Pro Shop directly, and in advance 704-248-4368 to arrange tee time(s) and payment.
- All classes meet on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, except weekdays where noted on calendar below.
- If you prefer different dates and have a group of 3 or more, call to discuss scheduling a Custom Three-Day class or group private lessons. In season, mid week is often best!
Past Participant Quotes:
“Wow! What else can describe the improvement in my game? My handicap dropped from a 22 to a 14 and I have only been playing four years. I’ll be back soon and my husband is coming with me. He’s had enough of me scoring better than he does.” – Denise Wareham, Eureka, MO