Women’s Beginner Golf School
A Fun and Relaxed Introduction to Golf
The Women’s Beginner Golf School is designed to introduce the new golfer to the fun of golf by providing the fundamental skills and knowledge needed to play the game. Whether playing for business or recreation, you’ll develop confidence in your abilities, learn handicap and scoring, and gain an understanding of golf rules and etiquette. Our instructors are motivating and enthusiastic, and will help you develop a repeatable golf swing.
- Fun relaxed introduction to golf
- Learn the fundamentals that create the foundation of the game
- Putting, Chipping and Full Swing with irons
- Instruction manual
- Proper setup and swing mechanics
- Rules, etiquette, and terminology
- Choose AM or PM School
This SIX-SESSION class meets two consecutive weeks from Tuesday – Thursday.
Past Participant Quotes:
- “It was a great experience, lots of fun, and I feel like I can play golf now. “
- “The instructors were excellent, and this has been an amazing experience, much better than I ever expected”