Find the Right Program for You
Dana Rader has assembled an award-winning team of teaching professionals who make it their mission to be continuous learners and outstanding teachers. Our Master, Certified, and Staff instructors have worked with Dana from between 7 and 20 years and participate in research, continuing education and training directly with Dana Rader.
To book a private lesson on-line click here.
To book a lesson via email firstname.lastname@example.org
From new golfers to single-digit handicappers, we offer a variety of private lesson programs. Your golf instructor will provide a plan and suggest a program that will assist you in achieving your golf goals. Our programs include:
- One-hour private lessons and group private lessons (2, 3 or 4 students)
- Lesson Series: Four (4) or Eight (8) 1-hour lessons with video analysis
- Two Hour Playing lesson with expert instruction on The Golf Club at Ballantyne golf course. This may be scheduled after having had one private lesson/assessment, and is based on course availability
- Annual Program*: a popular year round program that includes 12 hours of private golf instruction and practice privileges at the Dana Rader Golf School (practice based on availability)
- *It’s recommended that you take at least one lesson with an instructor before committing to the Annual Program Click here for full details.
- To read published “Tips” from our pros, visit our Press Room and choose Media Highlights
- To view our library of “Video Tips” click here