Find the Right Program for You
Dana Rader has assembled an award-winning team of teaching professionals who make it their mission to be continuous learners and outstanding teachers. Many of the staff have worked with Dana for many years, and have a consistent approach in both schools and private lessons. Our Master Instructors have over 7 years of experience teaching Dana Rader’s system. Our Certified Instructors have fewer than 7 years of working with Dana, but rest assured that each instructor has spent thousands of hours on the lesson tee, as well as in research and training with Dana and her tenured Instructors.
From beginners to single-digit handicappers, we offer a variety of private lesson programs. Your golf instructor will provide a plan and suggest a program that will assist you in achieving your golf goals. Our programs include:
- One-hour private lessons and semi-private lessons
- Lesson Series: Four (4) or Eight (8) 1-hour lessons with video analysis;
- Playing lesson with expert instruction for two or more hours on The Golf Club at Ballantyne golf course (based on course availability)
- Annual Program: a popular year round program that includes 12 hours of private golf instruction and practice privileges at the Dana Rader Golf School (practice based on availability)
- It’s preferred that you take at least one lesson with an instructor before committing to the Annual Program Click here for full details.