Find the Right Program for You
Dana Rader has assembled an award-winning team of teaching professionals who make it their mission to be continuous learners and outstanding teachers. Many of the staff have worked with Dana for years, and the team has a consistent approach in both schools and private lessons. Our Master Instructors have over 7-20+ years of experience teaching Dana Rader’s system. Our Certified and Staff Instructors have fewer than 7 years of working with Dana, but rest assured that each instructor has spent thousands of hours over many years on the lesson tee. All staff participate in research, continuing education and training directly with Dana Rader.
From new golfers to single-digit handicappers, we offer a variety of private lesson programs. Your golf instructor will provide a plan and suggest a program that will assist you in achieving your golf goals. Our programs include:
- One-hour private lessons and group private lessons (2, 3 or 4 students)
- Lesson Series: Four (4) or Eight (8) 1-hour lessons with video analysis
- Two Hour Playing lesson with expert instruction on The Golf Club at Ballantyne golf course. This may be scheduled after having had one private lesson/assessment, and is based on course availability
- Annual Program*: a popular year round program that includes 12 hours of private golf instruction and practice privileges at the Dana Rader Golf School (practice based on availability)
- *It’s recommended that you take at least one lesson with an instructor before committing to the Annual Program Click here for full details.
- To read published “Tips” from our pros, visit our Press Room and choose Media Highlights
- To view our library of “Video Tips” click here